'Time to Dance' at Stockton Arena: STOCKTON - "A Time to Dance" - featuring 600 youth - takes place Saturday, June 11, at 7 p.m. at the Stockton Arena, 248 West Fremont St.
• Ripon VFW plans Memorial Day services Monday: RIPON - Ripon's Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1051 and American Legion Post 190 will be conducting their annual Memorial Day ceremonies at the Ripon Cemetery, on Monday, May 30, at 10:30 a.m. Please join the VFW this year in honoring all the men and women who served their country and made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we all enjoy.
• Ports host Bark in the Ballpark: STOCKTON – Get out your leash and give your best puppy-dog eyes, you are going to want to walk your human down to Banner Island Ballpark on Sunday, May 22 for Bark in the Ballpark, sponsored by 892Nine and Sunny 102 FM.
• Memorial parade entries due May 21: Marine Colonel Adrian W. Burke is tentatively scheduled to serve as the grand marshal for the Manteca Memorial Day parade on May 30.
Woodbridge wine tasting helps EU
• Rina's Run on Saturday: RIPON – The fourth annual Rina's Run is planned for Saturday.
• FESM presentation of queens April 30: Festa do Espiritu Santo de Manteca (FESM) Presentation of the Queens takes place Saturday, April 30, at the FESM Hall in the 200 block of North Main Street.
The following are upcoming events in Manteca, Ripon, and Lathrop.
• Relay for Life yard sale Saturday: A yard sale sponsored by the Relay for Life team, Garden of Hope, planned for Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 1371 Ana Capri Drive (near George McParland School) will benefit the American Cancer Society.
• Sierra High wine social on Saturday: The Sierra High School Athletic Boosters wine social is Saturday, April 9, at the Delicato Winery at 12001 S. Highway 99 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Manteca Dental offers free TV
Quilt creations, a chorale revue and a festival celebrating the end of the tule fog season are part of the entertainment offering this weekend in Manteca.