Delicato will host the 74th Annual Juice Days from Saturday, Sept. 19 through Monday Sept. 28 this year. Delicato has been supplying fresh grape juice to home winemakers since the winery began in 1935. Winery founder Gaspare Indelicato, enjoyed meeting old friends and sharing a glass of wine with them as he crushed their grapes. Gaspare’s family continues the tradition of providing grape juice for home winemakers in honor of his memory and as a tribute to their winemaking heritage.
• Dates available: Saturday, Sept. 19 - Monday, Sept. 28
• Juice pump hours: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Varieties available: Red and white
• Cost per gallon: $3.10
• Containers: Bring your own or purchase them at Delicato
• Also available: Winemaking supplies, books, equipment
Additional information is available: phone - 824-3401/ fax 824-3510; E-mail email@example.com.