Lincoln Elementary School will play host to more than 30 vendors today for its Spring Boutique.
Proceeds will benefit the school’s Parent Teacher Club and help fund a trip for Honor Roll students.
“We are proud of our students at Lincoln and want to help them in every way we can,” event coordinator Debbie Hagedorn said.
The students will help their own cause, as well.
Ms. Simoncic’s class will run Raider Joe’s Coffee from 8 to 11 a.m., while students and staff will also sell hot dogs and nachos. Mike Gaston of Beach Bum Shaved Ice has agreed to donate 10 percent of his sales back to the school.
“We are so grateful for his generosity,” Hagedorn said.
The Spring Boutique will be staged in the staff parking lot on the Powers Avenue side of the school from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The list of vendors is extensive:
• Sweet Designs, by Cindy Riley;
• June’s Pillow Cases, by June;
• Gold Canyon Candles, by Hagedorn;
• A Mother’s Love, by Melissa Lozoya;
• Burlap Wreaths, by Stacy Haena;
• Young Living Essential Oils, by Lozoya;
• Handmade Tutu’s & Bows, by Juan Ortiz;
• Your Trash is My Cash;
• Crafts by Amanda Rangel;
• Wegner’s Pet Shoppe, by Alyssa Wegner;
• Meme’s Purses and Vivi, by Melissa Hartung;
• Dazzling Time Hand-beaded Watches, by Rhonda Giovannoni;
• Handcrafts, by Nicole Giovannoni;
• Origami Owl, by Dia Mundle;
• Rob’s Smokin Rub, by Rob Ryan;
• Tupperware, by Mary Mueller;
• Paparazzi Accessories, by Asia Vargas;
• Skye Paige Creations, by Anna Coley;
• Heart N Soul, by Jenn Sol;
• Giggle Cakes, by Selina Esparza;
• Beach Bum Shaved Ice, by Mike Gaston;
• Chunky Bead Necklaces, by Alejandra Hill;
• Cosmetics for College, by Wendy Sauers;
• Miche Purses, Younique, handmade baby items and Mary Kay.
Lincoln Elementary School is located at 750 East Yosemite Avenue.