There will be 180 instructional days in the 2013-2014 school year, according to the Student School Calendar for Manteca Unified adopted by the Board of Trustees at their meeting last week.
The revised school calendar had to be reviewed and approved by the district administration and the representatives of employee groups. The newly adopted calendar is intended to identify only the students’ school days. Still to be determined are the number and dates of minimum school days.
Below are the highlights of the student calendar:
• School will start on Aug. 8, 2013
• Fall break will occur on October 14-18, 2013
• Winter break will be Dec. 23, 2013 to Jan. 3, 2014
• Spring Break will take place March 10-14, 2014
• The last day of school will be on May 30, 2014