TUOLUMNE – American Idol star Bo Bice will take the stage on Friday, April 4, at Black Oak Casino Resort
Also on tap next month is Southern rock group Blackberry Smoke will perform on April 9 as part of their Fire in the Hole Tour. The popular band has performed throughout the U.S. as both headliners and supporting acts for artists such as the ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Then later in the month, western music’s No. 1 legend Don Edwards will wow fans on April 24. Tickets for these shows range from $10 to $20 and are available at Black Oak Casino Resort’s gift shop The Gift Basket or can be ordered by phone at (209) 928-9300 x6508.
The concert lineup includes
• Thursday, April 3, at 8 p.m., Comedy Underground National Comedy Stars
• Friday, April 4, at 9 p.m., Bo Bice Acoustic Tour, American Idol Season Star 4, tickets $10
• Saturday. April 5, at 9 p.m., Cover Me Badd, Sacramento dance hit covers
• Wednesday, April 9, at 8 p.m., Blackberry Smoke, Fire in the Hole Tour, Southern Rock, tickets $20
• Thursday, April 10, at 8 p.m., Local Music Showcase, Little Fuller Band
• Friday, April 11, at 9 p.m., Rock of Ages, musical hits of the 1960s through 1990s
• Saturday, April 12, at 9 p.m., Whiskey Dawn, Nashville favorites
• Thursday, April 17, at 8 p.m., Comedy Showcase
• Friday, April 18, at 9 p.m., Foreigner Unauthorized, Tribute to Stadium Rockers Foreigner
• Saturday, April 19, at 9 p.m., Cheeseballs, Guaranteed to be a dance party
• Thursday, April 24, at 8 p.m., Don Edwards, Western music’s No. 1 Legend, Tickets $10.
• Friday, April 25, at 9 p.m., Big Papa and the TCB Band, Back Alley Brawlin’ Rhythm & Blues
• Saturday, April 26, at 9 p.m., Ascension, all your dance favorites
With over 200 seats, Willow Creek Lounge is an entertainment venue complete with a full service bar, dance floor, and video bar top slots. Shows are primarily free, however selected shows may have a minimal ticket charge to provide comfortable crowd size for the venue. For all 8 p.m. shows, doors will open at 6:30 pm and for all 9 p.m. shows, doors will open at 7:30 p.m. Performances that require tickets will be noted on the entertainment lineup, and tickets will be available at Black Oak Casino Resort’s gift shop The Gift Basket and can be ordered by phone at (209) 928-9300 x6508. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis, and you must be seated at the table to save your seat prior to any show. Willow Creek Lounge is a smoke-free venue, and all lounge guests must be 21 or older to attend.
For more information about Black Oak Casino Resort, overnight accommodations, or to learn more about the current promotions, visit www.blackoakcasino.com or call 877.747.8777. Black Oak Casino Resort is located in Tuolumne, just 7 miles east of Sonora, off Highway 108.