• EVENT: Give Every Child A Chance Antone E. Raymus 13th Annual Bowl-A-Thon
• WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 25
• TIMES: Bowling times will be scheduled at 8 a.m., 10:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., or 2:45 p.m.
• WHERE: Manteca Bowl and Family Fun Center, 1251 E. Yosemite Ave, Manteca,
• ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Five people per team must raise a minimum of $50 each team member, in pledges, to enter the Bowl-A-Thon. Total team registration is $250.
The challenge is on for The Give Every Child A Chance (GECAC) Antone E. Raymus, 13th Annual Bowl-A-Thon Saturday, Feb. 25.
Marie Raymus, in partnership with GECAC, will be hosting the event by donating the use of the Manteca Bowl and Family Fun Center from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Businesses can score a strike for kids by joining in a “battle of the businesses bowling tournament”.
You can create your own category.
Among the challenges so far:
• Health Care: Doctor’s Hospital of Manteca, Allen Lee, DDS, Sean Sangalang, DDS, Ashnok Veernkey, DDS, Valley Hill Dental Group
• Banks: Golden Valley Federal Credit Union, Oak Valley Community Bank, Central Valley Community Bank, Bank of Stockton
• Community Service Organizations: Manteca Sunrise Kiwanis, Second Harvest Food Bank, Give Every Child A Chance;
• Government: City of Manteca Firefighters Local # 1874
• Utility: Pacific Gas and Electric Company
• Schools: Dent, Brock Elliott, and Lathrop Elementary
• Retail: Food 4 Less, Kohl’s.
The minimum entry fee for a team (5 bowlers) is $250 and for each team member includes; two games of bowling, a T-shirt, shoe rental, and one soft drink. Teams need five members.
Fax in your entry form to (209) 823-6255 or call (209) 825-8695 with your team information.
For additional information, to request a team packet, or for further assistance with community challenges, please call 825-8695 or 825-7003.