• WHAT: Women’s Connection luncheon
• WHEN: Wednesday, Feb. 18, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• WHERE: The Emory, 1028 W. Yosemite Ave.
• COST: $25 covers lunch, speaker, networking, and trade show
• MORE INFO: Call Manteca Convention & Visitors Bureau at 823-7229
The luncheon includes a tradeshow and networking from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Emory, 1028 W. Yosemite Ave.
The tickets are $25.
It is being presented by the Manteca Convention and Visitor Bureau, Doctors Hospital of Manteca, Dr. Bradley Tourtlotte, and Dr. Lars Endervoldsen.
Wells was the first franchise owner with Blair Singer’s organization Sales Partners Worldwide.
During the presentation those attending will learn how to build a cohesive championship team, how to bring in new income to your business quickly, how to determine the net present position of your business, formulas used by the wealthiest business owners to put their business on top even in a down market, and what to do over the next 30 to 90 days to improve your business significantly.
For more information call the CVB at 823-7229.