STOCKTON - With the 2013 season fast approaching, the Ports are giving a preview to new additions and modifications around the ballpark. All the changes this year aim to enhance the fan experience here at the ballpark.
• ALTERNATE LOGO: Every Friday home game the Ports will feature the new alternate logo uniforms. The Ports new logos honor Stockton’s heritage as the largest in-land port in California and the Asparagus Capital of the World. A new character, 5 O’clock Dock, is the centerpiece of the identity, brandishing his baseball tattoos and asparagus bat.
• NEW WEBSITE: The new www.stocktonports.com was introduced in early February to give fans an easier way to access team info, buy tickets and read content about the team
• THE PORTS TAPGIFT APP: The app allows fans to “gift” items such as food, merchandise, and beverages to fellow fans via the Ports Tapgift app for iPhones and Android devices.
• Season Ticket Holder “My Ports Account”: Season ticket holders have the opportunity to print and email tickets via their My Ports account
• CLUB TV’S: Season ticket holders in The Club will notice the addition of upgraded televisions for better viewing of events not at Banner Island Ballpark
• NEW THINGS EAT: This season new items have been added to the ballpark menu. Ovations Food Services will have available Fried Pickles, Tater Tots, Buffalo Popcorn Chicken, and the 7th Inning Special-Deep Fried Cheesecake in specific locations throughout the ballpark all season long.
Fans can purchase tickets at the Ports ticket office, online at www.stocktonports.com or by phone at (209) 644-1900. The Ports ticket office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday throughout the season. Opening Night is Thursday, April 4, at 7:05 p.m. against the Bakersfield Blaze.