The Manteca Unified School District’s Nutrition Education is once again offering free Grab & Go meals during summer.
From now through July 21, several school sites are offering this service for children 2 through 18 – Mondays through Fridays, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – with the requirement being that children must be present to receive these meals.
“USDA has extended our meal waiver for the entire 2021-2022 school year, meaning that all meals (breakfast and lunch) will be at no charge all year for all students,” said Nutrition Supervisor Stephanie Huff.
The free and heathy lunches are available at the following:
- French Camp Elementary School, 241 Fourth St., French Camp.
- Lathrop Elementary School, 15851 S. Fifth St., Lathrop.
- Joseph Widmer Elementary School, 751 Stonebridge Ln., Lathrop.
- Golden West Elementary School, 1031 N. Main St., Manteca.
- Lincoln Elementary School, 165 S. Powers Ave., Manteca.
- Sequoia Elementary School, 745 Wawona St., Manteca.
- Shasta Elementary School, 751 E. Edison St., Manteca.
- Walter Woodward Elementary School, 575 Tannehill Dr., Manteca.
- East Union High, 1700 N. Union Rd., Manteca.
- August Knodt Elementary School, 3939 EWS Woods Blvd., Stockton.
- Great Valley Elementary School, 4223 McDougald Blvd., Stockton.
- Weston Ranch High, 4606 McCuen Ave., Stockton.
For more information, log on to www.mantecausd.net.