The Phantom fireworks booth benefiting Ripon High Athletics officially opened shortly before noon on Thursday.
Located in the Tractor Supply Co. parking lot at 860 N. Jack Tone Rd., RHS Athletics booth is one of a half dozen in town.
Sales of safe & sane variety of fireworks – TNT or Phantom – will benefit the local non-profits.
They’ll stay open throughout the weekend or as supplies last.
Fourth of July is Sunday.
The other fireworks booth in town, according to the Ripon Chamber of Commerce, include:
- Ripon VFW – Ripon Save Mart Shopping Center, 1450 Brady Ln.
- Ripon House of Praise – House of Praise parking lot, 600 W. Milgeo Ave.
- American Legion Post #190 – American Legion parking lot, 206 S. Stockton Ave.
- One Church – One Church parking lot, 1043 S. Acacia Ave.
- Ripon FFA – Schemper’s Ace Hardware parking lot, 150 N. Wilma Ave.
For more information, call 209.599.7519.